length: 30 m/98 ft
head: 8,5 m/ 30 ft
head: 11,2 grams
Our Microdiameter Flylines are among the thinnest fly lines available on the marked! The lower diameter of our MD fly lines have the following benefits:
- Effortless casting also in windy conditions.
- Longer casts due to less resistance against guides and wind.
- More space on your reel.
You might just cast longer than ever before!
#4 MD Float COMPACT
Benefits Compact Line - Head 8,5meter
The short belly and high-density coating gives you a fly line that maximizes energy from the rod, so you can achieve long casts with less use of power.
- Fast loading due to short belly and High line speed
- Perfect for small rivers and coastal fishing
- Taper allows for both spey and overhead casting
All our lines come with:
- Strong braided core with tough bonding to the coating
- Strong, welded microloops on both ends
- Taper that allows for both spey and overhead casting