SPECS // #10 Sink6/Sink3
head: 11,5 m/ 37 ft and 42 grams
Why use the RD-lines?
With this concept, sink-line fishing for big salmon is made allot easier. These dual density lines have the Reverse Density (RD) compared to conventional shooting heads. Picking up and casting will be easier in running water. When the heavier rear end sinks, the lighter tip will be pushed down due to the water pressure. When lifting your rod-tip, the water pressure will make the line level out higher in the water. If you put your rod-tip down and leave some slack, the line will sink deeper and level out there. Control your fishing depth to a large extent! The heavier density close to your rod tip transfer more energy from your rod into the line. You migth cast longer than ever before. Try it!
2H SHOOTING HEAD RD #10 S6/S3
ArcticSilver RD Line benefits:
- Fishing made easier: Easy lift and pick up of your sinking line
- Improved energy transfer: Lower diameter
- High line speed: Long flight & Smooth presentations
- Strong braided core with tough bonding to the coating
- Strong, welded microloops on both ends
- Taper allows for both spey and overhead casting